Prefabricated and Transportable
SRO specialises in the design and manufacture of electrical transportable Switchrooms for a diverse range of industries. Our Switchrooms are manufactured in-house with all facets undertaken and completed internally; including certification. The core benefit of using SRO is our ability to fully integrate electrical hardware and conduct full functional testing before dispatch.
Our prefabricated, transportable e-houses, switchrooms and shelters are custom designed and fit for purpose. They are suitable for LV or MV applications, or a combination of both (in separate rooms if required), including the integration of these assemblies within the transportable switchroom. Our comprehensive knowledge, prior experience and customer interaction provides an invaluable understanding of the entire process, from design to installation.
Options are available for control rooms, IT rooms, telecommunication rooms, signaling rooms and traction power substation rooms.
Switchroom Features include:
- Split-system or ducted HVAC
- Lighting and small power system design and supply;
- Ingress or egress fire rated walls, ceiling and floor;
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- Fire Indicator Panels (FIP);
- Aspirated smoke detection (VESDA);
- Gaseous suppression systems (various gaseous agents available).
- Support structures, landings and stairs
- Cold rolled steel wall frames or structural steel portal frames with sandwich panel construction;
- Colorbond sheet steel internal and external lining;
- Compressed Fibre Cement (CFC) flooring with vinyl finish;
- Insulated walls and roof frames;
- Customised structural steel lifting frames & switchgear support frames.
- Available in galvanised or painted options